home safe and sound...will take a few days to get back in the swing of things...unpack, do 3 weeks worth of laundry and get in the work groove again. Will share some pics hopefully this weekend...will have to do it all in stages though since I have over 700 on my camera alone...who knows how many dave has. Was an incredible experience in such beautiful parts of the world. We (Dave and I) have such awesome memories of the whole trip...teaching, sightseeing, the food...but most of all the people. Many thanks to the amazing David Roberts with Kiwiscraps for inviting us and creating such an amazing event...and Rhonda also with Kiwiscraps for her big heart and organization! Was so happy to spend time with some of my favorite girls (Emily, Rhonna and Tia) and their families too! Can't wait to hear and see all the freestyle creations from New Zealand and Austrailia...be sure to share! Now off to unpack! xoxo
p.s. thanks sweet tia for sharing this photo! (l to r: tia, me, emily, rhonna, zina, mary roberts, david roberts and rhonda)

7 comments:
WELCOME HOME Kim & Dave!!! We are sooo glad you had such an amazing experience! Looking forward to seeing all the pictures, how many? Wow!!! - what fun that will be! Love, mom & Bryan xoxo...
I sooooo had wanted to get to Kiwiscraps this year to take some of your classes. Alas I had a scrap retreat on the same weekend. I had to go couldn't miss the girls LOL. Nevermind. I look forward to being inspired by you on your blog. Glad to see you had a great time in Australia & NZ look forward ot seeing your snapshots.
So glad to hear that you made it home safe and sound. Thanks for a fantastic weekend. Hugs Lee
such a great photo! sounds like you had a great time!!
Welcome back, Kimmy&Dave. We are glad to hear you made it home safe and sound and had a great time in downunder! Looking forward to hearing more about your trip! I hope you get to relax more after your long trip. xoxo
G&C
looks like you had fun!!
Can you email me...I have a question for you :)
Karen...need your addy to e-mail you...know a few Karens and not sure which one to e-mail. sorry...you can also click on "email me" on the home page of my blog to send me your question if you'd like! thanks! Kim
Post a Comment