Did you ever think Scrapbooking would have it's own day? Well it does and today is it so Happy National Scrapbooking Day! And in honor of it's special day I think I will either be here, purging and organizing my new space that my mom arranged for me while on vacation (thanks mom)...this helps free up the extra bedroom for baby henkel (will be sure to share a picture once it's all done) or possibly here to do our registry. What does the last have to do with scrapbooking? I'm sure there will be a picture involved in that trip which I will want to add to the scrapbook for baby. Hope you have a great NSD! xoxoxp.s. journaling on page reads, "just a place to store all my favorite ribbons from my favorite store in Toronto, Canada...Mokuba ribbon."

1 comment:
Happy NSD!
You are welcome - for my help in making room for the new little one who will be arriving soon (can't wait!) -
baby registry & scrapbooking - sooo much fun to look forward to...
AND I wish we had a 'Makuba' here...yummy ribbons!!!
xoxo...
Post a Comment