cherries! Always know summer is coming with cherries and strawberries. Makes me smile to know summer is almost here...which means baby boy is almost here too...7 weeks left! xoxo
I love cherries too...I have about 2 weeks till my kids are out of school and sometimes I get overwhelmed with them being home... My oldest daughter is having a baby boy in 3 weeks and I will be a new Grandma... Congrats to you too... It's pretty funny since my youngest is 9.. We will have lots of fun.. I enjoy your blog.. Thanks for letting me visit. You are quite inspirational... :)
i tend to say "that is so me" when i see something i love. my husband thought i should have that as my screen name but spell it "sew" instead of "so" since i quilt and love all things related to sewing. Clever hubby!
3 comments:
I love cherries too...I have about
2 weeks till my kids are out of school and sometimes I get overwhelmed with them being home... My oldest daughter is having a baby
boy in 3 weeks and I will be a new
Grandma... Congrats to you too...
It's pretty funny since my youngest
is 9.. We will have lots of fun..
I enjoy your blog.. Thanks for letting me visit. You are quite inspirational... :)
yummy!
summer+babyboy = happiness&joy
XOXO...
Ohh I love cherries and strawberries and sweet little babies!! What wonderful things!!!
Post a Comment