funny little story I had to add to a page to not forget it...journaling from the weekend...photo from New Zealand. Having a baby can be a tad overwhelming...like you all didn't know that...buying new furniture, getting the room ready, if you work you have to plan and train and do all the things needed to be able to leave for a few months....but thanks to my wonderful hubby the first part is all taken care of...now it's the work part that I need to try to not stress over. whew....a wise woman (my sweet mom) always tells me that everything always has a way of working out. deep cleansing breath...oh and need to do some more classes too.... xoxoxp.s. a little wonky scan makes the journaling look a tad off...but it's okay in real life. Click on the page and you should be able to view it larger to read it if you'd like. xoxo

4 comments:
That journaling is so sweet. What a cute hubby you have! I bet you'll stress no matter what until the day he's born (i would)...and then all of the sudden a peace will come over you when you see that face. How exciting! Can't wait to see baby boy pages!
Yes, you have a wonderful hubby - I love that 'no stress' page! I am getting sooo excited for both of you (& for 'me' tooo -ha!)! love - xoxo...
PS 'everything has a way of working out' & it truly will!!!
That is so adorable!!!! I love it!! I am so excited for you guys :-)
Your husband seems soooo sweet... comment is priceless. Glad you captured it on a layout. That's what journaling is all about!!
I just stumbled across your blog... I think your "Header" is one of my all time favorites!!
Joni Possin
Post a Comment