is here! Excited to be a part of this project with Autumn Leaves and to be in it amongst some friends and talented people that I admire...Emily Falconbridge, Kelli Crowe, Becky Novacek, Jenni Bowlin, Marlyn Healey, Jennifer Pebbles, Candice Carpenter and Jackie Bonette. I was first asked to be a part of Foofala a few years ago before Teresa McFayden (one sweet gal and dear friend) before her company joined Autumn Leaves. Never did I imagine that she would lead a book with a company that I have been lucky enough to be able to create for. Maybe Teresa will pop on here and tell you what her meaning of Foofala is. (thanks miss T!) If you're near a scrapbook store, you should check Foof-A-Life out! xoxo
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
foof-a-life...
is here! Excited to be a part of this project with Autumn Leaves and to be in it amongst some friends and talented people that I admire...Emily Falconbridge, Kelli Crowe, Becky Novacek, Jenni Bowlin, Marlyn Healey, Jennifer Pebbles, Candice Carpenter and Jackie Bonette. I was first asked to be a part of Foofala a few years ago before Teresa McFayden (one sweet gal and dear friend) before her company joined Autumn Leaves. Never did I imagine that she would lead a book with a company that I have been lucky enough to be able to create for. Maybe Teresa will pop on here and tell you what her meaning of Foofala is. (thanks miss T!) If you're near a scrapbook store, you should check Foof-A-Life out! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a great day seeing the book, huh?! Well, pull up a seat my dear...Foof a La was a word my daughter (about age 5 at the time) mispronounced one day while we were out shopping. Oh, look Mom, it's Foof a La, as she touched the pretty sparkly sweaters at the department store. We decided then and there that Foof a La meant all things you wanted badly, had to touch to experience fully and were in love with! to this day she tells me constantly that it's HER word...and I am only borrowing it! :)
"I" canNOT wait to run out to get my very own copy!!! that is the sweetest story from 'miss T' about how the word, 'Foofala' came about. sooo happy Kim that you were asked to be a part of this project... congratulations to you AND to all of these talented gals! XOXO...
Kim, your projects in this book are ADORABLE! It's so flattering to have my work alongside yours, and everyone else, in this ultra amazing publication by an ultra amazing lady...miss T!
Post a Comment