Friday, June 29, 2007

growing...

and still feeling good at 38 weeks...luckily. My mom came out yesterday and drove me to La Jolla to PB Kids. Had a nice morning and lunch with her...always do. Hope I'm as good of a mommy as she is! Guess we will find out soon enough. xoxo

4 comments:

sue(nbryan) said...

...truly a wonderful day with you Kim! AND 'you' will be an 'outstanding' mommy - babyboy is one fortunate little guy to have you & Dave for 'mommy & daddy' -

I am sooo glad you are feeling so well these days! Proud of you! XOXO...

and who does that ol' gal think she is??? - a granny or what??? ha! xo...

laura said...

oh man - you look great, kim! i can't believe it is almost time! enjoy your next couple of weeks, and get lots of rest! ;)

Unknown said...

Kim enjoy the next few days and good luck for your special delivery.Take Care.And I will keep checking back to check out Bub's.

Lynda from Napier NZ.Loved CC in Wellington.Everyone loves my "forget -me -nots".

Anonymous said...

you look great kim!! it's getting close! :-)