love finding new music and this is definitely one I'm happy I found. Was looking for sweet children's music and found the Innocence Mission on the Land of Nod. Scooped up that CD (love her voice) on i tunes along with the newest cd they have called "we walked in song". Hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
Was a busy week! Tring to get ready at work for being gone for 4 months. In fact, going in for a short time today. Had a late night there one day last week, another night we went to disney for a sneak peek of the new submarine ride, "finding nemo" to find out it was out of service...so home late that night...then another night was a baby care class which was great to have some one on one time with a pedatrician.
Went to Babies R' Us yesterday to stock up on more baby things...diapers (love how teeny tiny they are and the smell of them (wonder how I'll feel about the smell once baby boy has worn them)), crib mattress, and more...so getting there! Baby boy's room is almost in ship-shape condition. Hard to believe just a little over a month to go.
Was talking with another preggo friend about hiccups and how we haven't felt our wee ones have them yet...welp, he had them twice yesterday. Makes me smile.
Have so many photos that I've been wanting to share just been so busy...hopefully soon! xoxo

2 comments:
I just wanted to share that when I was preggo w/Zach he hiccupped every night at the same time. Drove me crazy :) So glad to hear you're doing well.
I enjoyed listening to these songs, such a sweet, soft voice. Whew, you sure did have a busy week - and so much fun to look forward to, hope you get some rest soon though! photos will come in time...xoxo
Post a Comment