'Carson Paul Henkel'
Saturday, July 14, 2007
6 lbs 8 ozs, 19 inches
mommy & daddy are filled with pride & joy
and enjoying their new parenting roles!
Kim will post more pictures in a few days
~ in the meantime, little Carson is giving everyone
a 'high 5'...
(and from me (grammie-sue), I cannot begin to say how happy we are right now -
I have been patiently waiting for this special day!!! - a dream come true!!!
please feel free to visit me for more photos)
6 lbs 8 ozs, 19 inches
mommy & daddy are filled with pride & joyand enjoying their new parenting roles!
Kim will post more pictures in a few days
~ in the meantime, little Carson is giving everyone
a 'high 5'...
(and from me (grammie-sue), I cannot begin to say how happy we are right now -
I have been patiently waiting for this special day!!! - a dream come true!!!
please feel free to visit me for more photos)

20 comments:
how fabulous! congrats to the entire family.
OMG Kim that is amazing - Welcome to the world little darling.
congratulations! carson is just perfect! so happy for you! :)
Congratulations Kim!! Happy, Happy Birthday Carson!! He's adorable. :-)
Congratulations Kimmy!! We are so happy for you guys and glad to hear that everything went ok.
We think about you all the time and the new addition to the family, he's just so cute, we love him!!! XOXO
Uncle G & Aunty C
I saw the announcement at the Scrapbook Oasis' blog.
Congrats Kim! I hope you both are doing well and resting.
Awwww ,, Kim!!! Congrats on your new little bundle of joy. You are going to be an awesome mommy!!
Oh congratulations Mommy and Daddy Henkel!!! Carson is SO beautiful. so happy for you 3!!
I'm sooooo happy for you Kim, huge congrats to you and your hubby.
What a cutie he is.
helle
Congratulations Mom and Dad!!!
Welcome to the World little Carson.
Congratulations! Warmest wishes from Poland! It's a happy day :)
congrats!!!
yay yay! yindi's boyfriend is here! CONGRATS! can't wait to meet him, hope you guys are doing WELL! xxx
Congratulations on your precious bundle of joy! He is gorgeous!! I am so happy for you all! xoxoxox
Congratulations Kim - He looks adorable and I love the name Carson.
HUGE congrats! Welcome to the world little Carson :)
Love and blessings,
Lusi
...words cannot express how much I love this precious baby! True joy!!! XOXOXO...grammie-sue
Congratulations Kim.
So happy to hear that your little guy arrived safely.
Bug Hugs!
xoxo
Congradulations on that beautiful baby boy. Welcome baby Carson to the family. Enjoy him, it goes by too fast. Hope your feeling well.
Love Aunt Nancy
Adorable in everyway! I love your scrapbooking style and have been a blog lerker for awhile.Just want to post how happy I am for you!
Post a Comment