we are so in love with our precious son Carson. Have been enjoying and savoring every moment. I am hoping to post some more photos soon. Grammie Sue has been great at posting photos if you'd like an update before I get a chance to load photos from my camera....until then I'll be changing diapers, feeding or just snuggling and loving our sweet sonshine. xoxop.s. thank you for the warm wishes via e-mail and comments here.

6 comments:
Awwww he is sooo precious!
I can see why you're all smitten! He's beautiful! Congratulation Kim & Dave (and Sue & Bryan!!)
oh my goodness - he is just perfect! :) i love that picture.
enjoy! :)
...adorable picture, beautiful baby! we love him to pieces! XOXO...
PS Dawne, thank you for the congrats, we are sooo happy, very fortunate! xo
ooooh, kim!!! he is so so precious!
i totally cried when i saw this picture!
sending much love
and hugs
xoxo
oh goodness.. how sweet! congratulations to the new little addition! you are gonna be a great mama!!
Post a Comment