can't get enough of this little guy and wanted to share a few more photos from the first couple of days of his life. You can also see a few more pics on my mom's blog. xoxo
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kim & Dave you have one amazing gorgious and handsome little man...
What a sweet little man. So happy for you and your hubby. I took a look at your mom's blog and found some very precious moments. Keep the battery charged in your camera..... He's a cutie. They really do grow fast and these "beginning little days", are amazing.
My girls are 23 and 17. I did'nt have a camera when my oldest was born, so I captured only snippets hear and there, from my mother-in-laws camera. I cherish the few that I have!
i tend to say "that is so me" when i see something i love. my husband thought i should have that as my screen name but spell it "sew" instead of "so" since i quilt and love all things related to sewing. Clever hubby!
6 comments:
Kim & Dave you have one amazing gorgious and handsome little man...
beautifulbabyboy! truly melts my heart...XOXO...
Congratulations! Your baby boy is so adorable and perfect. I know you are enjoying every miniute of his new life.
What a sweet little man. So happy for you and your hubby. I took a look at your mom's blog and found some very precious moments. Keep the battery charged in your camera..... He's a cutie. They really do grow fast and these "beginning little days", are amazing.
My girls are 23 and 17. I did'nt have a camera when my oldest was born, so I captured only snippets hear and there, from my mother-in-laws camera. I cherish the few that I have!
Like the name Carson : )
G'day,
Karla Smith
Daddy and mommy look wonderful, Carson is so lucky to have parents like you guys,
xoxo
G&C
i just can't get enough,either!!!!
oh, that first one with his hands on his cheeks....
be still my heart!!!
TOO ADORABLE!!! :D
Post a Comment