.jpg)
new photos to share from the last couple of days! Carson is ready for the beach in his surf trunks and he loves his new little doggie from his grammie.A funny story-took the Carson to work a few days ago and someone asked what Carson likes to do these days...well, he likes to surf and play in the sand and play with trains...well...silly...what do you think he likes to do when he is 6 weeks old? Sleep, eat and all the other things a baby does.
Got me thinking and now I'm trying to be better at writing down what he is doing....
smiles a ton
cooing and making the sweetest sounds
smiles a ton
cooing and making the sweetest sounds
loves belly time under his play gym
enjoys watching the vertical blinds
likes to exercise those legs by pushing off on daddy or mommy
head isn't as wobbly anymore...lifting it on his own
turns head when he hears mommy's and daddy's voice
loves bath time
concentrates on bright colors (as opposed to previously preferring blk. & white)
Doc appt. Monday says he is 11lbs. 8 ozs. and he is a healthy boy and I am a happy mommy! xoxo
p.s. hoping not to bore anyone, just want to take advantage of this "online journal" for the henkel family.

6 comments:
Your little guy is precious.
My boys are ten years apart so I learned the second time around that the early 'baby times' go by so fast, so I enjoyed every moment.
As you and your husband are doing.
It's great! I wish the three of you much happiness.
every time I look at Carson, my heart melts a little more...he is sooo precious and wonderful and amazing! I could write a book of all the goodness that has come from this 'grand' baby boy!!! XOXOXO...
wow--6 weeks already???
My "baby" just turned 5 and started kindergarten.
Cherish this precious time!!
sooo sweet kimmy! (and you would never bore me with those cute pics and words!) xxx
Who could be bored with those activities? That's just what that little sweetie should be doing. So happy you're enjoying every second of it! We've got to do a lunch date soon!
i love it!!! Its so great to be able to have something to look back at when he gets older! Such things that are happening that become great memories!!
Post a Comment