Wednesday, September 05, 2007

a wonderful...


handmade treasure arrived for Carson last week from a sweet gal that I met through classes I taught at Scrapbook Oasis. Her name is Celina Amezcua and she has such a big heart! This sweet little handmade quilt is so adorable with a "giddy up" theme. Can you see the big "C" that she stitched on to personalize it? For the photo shoot, my mom and I decided we would dress him in his Gymboree horse outfit complete with stuffed horse and blankie (another gift from a dear friend). Thank you Celina for such a fabulous gift that we will treasure always!

p.s. had to add the additional photo of Carson in his car seat cause I just can't resist. This day we were going with the monkey theme...shorts, socks and little stuffed critter. xoxo

3 comments:

susan said...

ooh, I could eat him up! He's so darn sweet!

sue(nbryan) said...

love these sweet photos of Carson! He is one precious, beautiful babyboy. - adorable handmade quilt and cutie-pie clothes! sooo much fun & happiness here! xoxo...

Anonymous said...

Carson is such a beautiful baby! Enjoy every sweet, sleepless moment, for they pass all to quickly! How I would love another warm,sweet little thing snuggled in my neck at 2 o'clock in the morning! You are so blessed!