aah...Thanksgiving...so much to be thankful for...especially a little one with the initials CPH. Pure bliss..every moment I am with him. Enjoyed doing just that for Thanksgiving day with my family. Had a delicious dinner at my aunt and uncle's house...even had seconds of my grandma's noodles and yummy wild rice stuffing which I really need that recipe cause I want more of it.
did some Christmas shopping today with dave and carson and ran into these silly geese. Hope they make you smile.
Just a few happy snapshots from the last few days. (Gotta love that adidas outfit a friend gave Carson...thanks sweet Chrissy. Miss you tons!) xoxo
notes for mommy:
is 4 1/2 months old
starting to imitate us
makes fishy faces by puckering his mouth
there isn't anyone that can make him laugh bigger than daddy. :-)
loves rolling all over his ABC...mat
wearing 6 month clothes
xoxo
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment