Sunday, November 18, 2007

whew...

sick mommy and sick baby...not so much fun! Much better today but have been wiped out the last couple of days with a cold. We are sure making baby's immune system stronger. He is as happy as can be...has just had a stuffy nose. Would never know that he was sick since he is such a happy-go-lucky baby.


I love reading and singing (even if I sing off key, he has no clue and makes him smile great big) to Carson and a new favorite author is Todd Parr. A friend of mine gave Carson the book on Peace and now I would love to buy him a couple more. Parr even wrote a book called Underwear do's and don'ts ...will definitely make you smirk and wonder what's inside...and how can this be a children's book.


for mommy to remember
4 months and a few days old
reaching for toys
rolling ALL over the room now...can't leave the room or he will run into something
loves to put his feet in his mouth
loves to pull off his socks...and then put them in his mouth...I'm sure that will stop when he is walking (ewww)

xoxo

1 comment:

sue(nbryan) said...

yikes - now sick grammie tooo! that stuff is really making it's rounds... - It's hard to believe that Carson is now 4 months old, I am so grateful that he is such a happy & healthy - MOST precious babyboy!!! XOXOXO...