welp, guess it's hard to avoid when you're tagged twice...once by my friend Susan and then by another friend Emily. So here are 7 random facts about me.
1. When I was little I used to chew on my books. My mom used to cover the chew marks with masking tape. Guess it was due to my love of paper.
2. I absolutely hate mustard. Just the smell of it gives me the heebie geebies.
3. Dave and I eloped. yep, just the 2 of us in paradise (Hawaii) with the wedding coordinator, photographer, videographer and minister that reminded us of Don Ho. We came home and had a great reception to celebrate with family and friends.
4. Before I was pregnant I didn't care for carbonated water. Once I was pregnant, I craved it all the time. Now that's all I drink...just carbonated water (and just one cup of decaf pumpkin coffee in the morning).
5. I was a band geek in high school. Was a flag in the color guard. Met Dave while I was a member of Fantasia an indoor guard at Riverside Community College. He was the drum instructor.
6. Referring to the random fact above...We started dating when I was in high school; our 20 year dating anniversary is next year.
7. I was in the miss teen california pageant when I was 16. They had best interview award, best talent award and more...I won the best scrapbook award.
Now I'm suppose to tag 7 more people, but all the people I would tag have been tagged already so I will call it a done deal.
And now for some Carson sweetness.
xoxo
Friday, November 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)



6 comments:
Kim, I used to be totally terrified of mustard. I would have to have friends or waiters move it from the table because it gave me the ebie gebies. Turns out I'm so allergic that I'm allergic through my skin and it causes me severe migraines. Guess I wasn't crazy! I can't believe mustard bugs you too!
Have a wonderful weekend my sweet friend!
loved reading these snippets about you and seeing the wedding pic!!!
i want to eat carson all up too!
sorry carson is sick! we missed you today!
I enjoyed reading this - brings back some fun & treasured memories! And, of course, I love to see these photos of such a happy, sweet, precious 'grand'baby! XOXOXO...
Small world! I was in the pit in highschool band, and, if I'm not mistaken, your husband was the instructor at SDSU for winter drumline that I was in years ago. Many of my friends teach band/drumline in San Diego and are more familiar with him...Paul Casey, Hugo (last name?)..do those names ring any bells??
i've enjoyed catching up with you, via your blog! carson is ADORABLE! and getting so big!
Post a Comment