Friday, February 01, 2008

photoshoot...

with grammie on tues. for valentines. Carson had a great time and so did grammie. Love the shots and will be hard to choose which one...sigh. Kirsten from Fresh Focus Children's Photography is really amazing and hope to meet her in person someday for another photoshoot...maybe for Carson's 1 year birthday. Thanks Kirsten for fabulous photos that take my breath away! And thanks grammie for taking Carson for a day of fun! xoxo

4 comments:

sue(nbryan) said...

...I love this photo, another fun, great day with Carson. Kirsten is an amazing photographer and look forward to more sessions in the future with her...xoxo...it's 'always' a treat for me to be with Carson xo

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...look at that face!! I don't envy you having to pick your favorite photos of this little guy...i'm sure they're all absolutely precious!

Donielle Wilkinson said...

What a precious little doll, I just love that face! I wanna squish him!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie pie, he is adorable..