Friday, September 19, 2008

It's uncle...


gary's birthday! The 20th is a special day for a special dude....Carson's uncle Gary and my baby bro! And just for his day, I will remind him of when I used to call him baby bro! Wish you were here to celebrate in person! We love you! xoxo
p.s. hope Uncle Gary is enjoying some yummy things like this gelato.
p.s. #2 Carson climbed out of his crib for the first time yesterday. I didn't get to see it with my own eyes and I'm still in denial. Have to add a tent to the crib to keep him in a bit longer. Maybe he should be a monkey for Halloween. xoxo

2 comments:

sue(nbryan) said...

Happy Birthday Gary! Hope you had a wonderful day! XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Thank you for thinking about me on my birthday, it means alot....and
how did you know we went to eat the gelato! it was so good as always,
love you,
Gary