Saturday, October 04, 2008

happy...

birthday to Carson't grammie sue! We love you! Hope you had a fabulous birthday! Glad we were able to help celebrate! xoxo

p.s. love this picture so much...yes, I know that it's totally blurry but it so makes me smile to see that he was totally belly laughing on such a special occasion, grammie's birthday...and check out all those teeth...16 to be exact. whew. happy those are in.

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mom!
Wish we could be there celebrating together!
Love the picture of Carson laughing so hard and also nice to
see him in that jacket from Japan!
xoxo
Gary and Chihiro

sue(nbryan) said...

thank you for 'all' the sweet birthday wishes! & to be able to celebrate with my little grandson is 'the best!' I had a wonderful day, the only thing that would make it better would be to have Gary & Chihiro here too. Bryan surprised me with 'birthday' decorations when I got home and a nice dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. Thank you again for being so thoughtful on my special day! XOXOXO...