Here we go...
So many things have happened since my last post...but the BIGGEST most fun thing ever was the wedding of my brother and his sweet wife Chihiro in January in Japan. My mom was able to go...you can see more pictures from her once in a lifetime, amazing trip on her blog. Congrats G&C! Love you both!
Excited to share that I will be doing a little make and take at this fun event...check it out! Reflections. Love the hosts oodles....Karen and Susan. Thanks for asking me to take part in it.
Carson...growing like a weed. These days he's into DVD's, ABC's, coloring and Thomas. As far as DVD's go, his favs are Yo Gabba Gabba, Elmo, Nemo, Toy Story 1 and 2 and anything by Preschoolprepco.com. Love those educational ones. That is how is has learned alphabet recognition, numbers and he is still working on shapes and colors.
Talking more now...has a pretty good vocabulary...most of it is one to two words at a time...everything else is sentences but I wish I could tell you what he is saying.
Met Mickey Mouse for the first time and was so exciting to get up to see him after waiting in line...kept saying Mickey, Mickey...but once we reached him he just wasn't too sure...and then once we were done he was doing baby sign for more and saying "more" too.
Don't want to talk too much since I want to leave something for my next post and not be a stranger....so until then...a few pictures from the last few weeks... xoxox








2 comments:
Sew nice to hear from you! Can't wait for the next post!!!
So nice to meet you at the soldering class. I will be back to check your blog. Ciao Rita
Post a Comment