


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I was totally moved when I watched
this video. Maybe because I had to go right to itunes and buy that beauty of a song. Maybe it was because I adore
this family. Maybe it was because we are so very lucky to call them our friends. Maybe because Ivy and Yindi are just too cute. Maybe because I can relate to Em being a mom of a 1 1/2 year old like me. Maybe because we traveled together when said 1 1/2 year olds were just baby bumps across the world an
a magical trip. Maybe because I wish I had many pennies to afford me one of these too. Maybe because the video is simply amazing and the photos are breathtaking. Maybe because
the photographer is way cool and a friend of ours too. (and has a sweet, sweet family) Yep...I think it's all of the above. Way to go Tara and
Michel! (p.s. I'm hoping one day I can say first hand that Michel is way cool too!)p.s. #2- Couldn't leave a post with no photos...added some of the last time we were able to get together with the Falconbridge Family. Love. xoxo
1 comment:
you are such a love :)
Post a Comment