Junkmarket! Love the graphic design, the clever projects, the colors...just the whole kit and caboodle! It's from the makers of Country Home magazine. Hope it inspires you too! xoxo
guess I will have to go to Barnes & Noble today,(maybe even Starbucks) hope they have it there! As you know, I love magazines like this one, so inspiring & fun! xoxo...
i tend to say "that is so me" when i see something i love. my husband thought i should have that as my screen name but spell it "sew" instead of "so" since i quilt and love all things related to sewing. Clever hubby!
5 comments:
I love it! it IS really inspiring to me!
guess I will have to go to Barnes & Noble today,(maybe even Starbucks) hope they have it there! As you know, I love magazines like this one, so inspiring & fun! xoxo...
I love that one too! So inspiring! :)
Ooooh, how cool!
dude
i just picked this up
loooved it too:)
kellicrowe
Post a Comment